Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Colorado Lovin'

We have now been in Colorado for abt a month and a half...and it has been so refreshing!

I didn't realize how much I missed this place until we got here! In fact, Kevin was laughing at me when we crossed the Colorado boarder because I couldn't stop smiling! I have missed the sunny, cool weather, the mountains, the sports, and the people! I love how almost everyone here wants to be outside! We have both LOVED being able to do things outdoors in this awesome weather!

Here are a few things we have done since we got here...(After my brother's wedding...that post is below)

1. We went to the Colorado Rockies game!

2. Kevin went "hunting" with my brother-in-law

3. We went to the Colorado Balloon Classic during labor day weekend!



4. Enjoyed the Colorado State Fair!


5. I got a job at Kevin's clinic!!!!

6. We have enjoyed many soccer games played by my niece

7. We ran in a fun run, and won a prize in the raffle

8. Kevin hiked two 14'ers with my brother-in-law in one day!

9. My sister and I went hiking at Garden of the God's

10. We have enjoyed eating lots of mexican food!

11. Kevin and I hiked my first 14'er, Mt. Bierstadt.
(The Drive up to our hiking spot)
I made it to the TOP!

12. Kevin left for an Optometry conference in Florida while I hung out with my parents.

13. I went to a Romney Rally


We hope to run some trails before we leave and continue to enjoy the outdoors!

We have had such a great 2 months and are a little sad we only have a month and a half left, but also excited that we are half way through externships!!!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Dang you guys have been busy. I'm glad you are having so much fun. remember when we went to the garden of the gods ?!