Monday, February 11, 2013

Things I dream about lately...

Now that we are approaching our last externship... I'm really struggling not to count the days until it over! I am so excited for it to be all done, but at the same time terrified that we won't have anywhere to live when it's over. Not knowing where you're going to be in 3 months is very scary!

So here are the things that I dream about when this is over...

* My bed! I am SO excited to have my bed back! It was so comfortable, and I really miss my bedspread and making it in morning!

* All my cooking tools and appliances! Especially my bread maker!

* My own space! I miss singing to myself in the morning ( I feel self conscious belting out show tunes in the shower when other people are home.) or having Kevin come home from work and being able to talk to him when he gets home!

* My own life. I miss having an actual calling, having my own friends, having to schedule things, exercising whenever I want, preparing menus and cooking for my family, being able to craft cute things and not worry about buying stuff to do so because it won't fit in my car, and being able to walk from the bathroom to my bedroom to change into my clothes... Rather than planning everything I have to bring to the bathroom to get ready for the day. ( getting ready can be such a process now)

* Having pictures of Kevin and I or just my own decorations in our living space!

* not having to fight with doctors every time I move about getting my thyroid medicine! Knowing I'll have one doctor that knows my medical history and can help me get what I need.

Those are the main things I think about. I don't even really think about how nice it will be for Kevin to have an income as much as I think about how nice it will be to have these things. I'm mainly worried abt him not getting a job because then I may be living without these things longer!

I am so happy with how externships have gone! We have been so blessed to have family store our things, house us, and find housing for us so we don't have to worry about money! Especially when housing is only going to be for 3 months! But, I am ready to be on my own and feel like life is normal again! 3 more months! Hoping and praying it won't be any longer!!!!





No comments: