We enjoyed clam chowder in a bread bowl! I don't normally like clam chowder, but this was AMAZING!
It was also fun to watch the seals while we ate!
We walked around the dock and got candy from some cute little shops! This was the BIGGEST chocolate strawberry I had ever seen! The picture doesn't do it justice!
We also enjoyed walking around Cannery Row! We saw some pretty neat stuff there!
Lover's Point at 17 mile drive.
There were so many of these pretty flowers around, and they just happened to match my shirt!
17 mile drive was Gorgeous! These pictures weren't edited to look this way!
The Lone Cyprus Tree. I can't remember how old this tree is...but it's OLD!
Pebble Beach! Kevin was super lucky and worked here as a teen for the U.S. Open! He loves to talk about that! :)
It was a gorgeous day and a ton of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment