



Last night, I recieved my Endowment! It was an amazing experiance, and I can't wait to go to the temple again soon! I love my garments too! They are very comfortable! We took a few pcitures, but not too many because we didn't have everyone at times, and it was FREEZING! So here are a few pictures we took, from last night!
4 comments:
Ellen was absolutely adorable the other day at the temple. - Kevin
We are so glad you had a great experience! The temple is my favorite place to be and always so beautiful. It is great to have family there with you too! Wonderful pictures!
congrats Ellen! Next stop, wedding!
Congratulations Ellen. I'm glad that you had such a great experience. Now you can go all of the time. I love you and am so proud of you and they way you have lived your life so that you could be worthy to enter the House of the Lord.
Post a Comment