- KEVIN
4 Places I go over and over:
1. David O McKay library
2. Benson Building (biology)
3. Our Apartment
4. Pita Pit
4 who email me:
1. Tutor track, letting me know when tutor appointments are
2. Mommy Barrett forwards a ton of stuff including Elder Barrett's' letters
3. Optometry Schools
4. My wife
4 Of my favorite foods:
1. Tortellini
2. Anything with white rice
3. Ellen's homemade burritos!
4. Any ice cream
4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Standing at the top of Grand Targhee with plenty of time to fluff up some powder
2. Somewhere with warm water and a nice deep coral break
3. Cruising my BMX through the park
4. In our amazingly comfortable bed
4 Movies I watch over and over again:
- I know this sounds a little weird but I don't watch a lot of movies let alone do I watch them over and over. But if I had to say a few......
1. Any Rocky
2. Les Miserables
3. Frequency
4. The Office episodes
4 People I am tagging:
1. Josh Harrington
2. Ruben Alacantara
3. Joey Garcia
4. Chad Kagy
No comments:
Post a Comment