You Are Ariel!

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
KEVIN-
You Are Megara!

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
7 comments:
Hey Kevin and Ellen! It's cousin Becky here. I haven't met you yet Ellen but I wanted to say congratulations to you both! I'm glad that I can keep up w/ you guys through your blog.
PS Kevin, Megara is the chick from Hercules. She's a cheeky character.
Love that Kevin did this too! haha And the girl usually goes by Meg in the movie. I need to have David be a princess too. Love you guys, and good luck with the remaining performances Ellen! Wish we could be there to see it.
kevin you're awesome. I'm going to have to figure out how i can trick robert into doing one too. now you've made me curious..
Melarie,
you need to just ask Robert the questions and not let him know why. Or maybe if he gets hit over the head he will not ask what the answers are for.
kevin, you are a cheeky character. I think that is what Becky is trying to tell you! Love you cheeky
Megara is from Hercules!
Hey Cheeky, you aren't spending too much time blogging are you?
Post a Comment