Sunday, July 13, 2008
Savior of the World is OVER!!!!
As many of you know...the last two weeks, we finally performed "Savior of the World." I am SO glad that it is done! Once school is over though, I don't know what I will do wtih all this time! Actually, I have a couple of things I would love to spend my time doing. One thing I plan on doing is to reading a good book! I haven't been able to read a good book for a long time.So if you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them! I also would like to embroider, and plan on seeing if the Clark is still going to have their craft nights. I wouldn't mind learning how to make some things. I also plan on going to some enrichment groups. I haven't been able to go to any since we moved into the wrad because they are all during school hours or when I am at Savior of the World! I am looking forward to making some friends in the ward! Can you tell I am really excited that the play is done! Like I said, I don't know what I'll do with all this time because there are so many options! And the best part is...I can actually spend a little time with Kevin! Not too much though because he'll be studying for the OAT!!!! Pray for him! he's a little stressed! Anyway, thanks everyone for being so supportive while I was in the play! Also, I am very thankful for my parents and Kevin's parents for coming out to watch the play and helping us stay sane before finals week! You were a lot of help! Here are some pictures for some of you that missed it!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WE are so glad Dad and I were able to come and see you in the play! It was awesome. We always have you both in our prayers. Love ya!
congrats having free time again! We heard you did wonderful, wish we could have seen the performance. Book suggestions: the Twilight series by Stefenie Meyer (if you haven't read it yet, the fourth book comes out next month!, if you want to go classics, Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas or Rebecca-Daphne Du Maurier. If you want easy reading, LDS fiction novel Emeralds and Espionage by Lynn Gardner. happy reading!
Enjoy your extra time to catch up on things you missed doing. We also heard it was a great performance! Good luck with finals! Love ya
I recommend you read the Book of Mormon.
Ya done good.
What a great experience, but I'm sure so much work! I'm glad that you'll have some more time on your hands. I recommend These Is My Words. It's my current favorite and has a great love story without being cheesy! It will also make you appreciate all the blessings in your life.
Post a Comment