Friday, July 18, 2008

School's out!!!!



Yay!!! School is done for seven weeks! At least for me...Kevin still has a take home final that he is trying to accomplish right now, and then tomorrow we plan to go on a date!!!! I am so excited! It feels like we haven't had much time together since I joined the play! We plan on watching "The Dark Knight", and then having ice cream at home! We are also going to the store to get some things for Kevin to study for the OAT! It's going to be a long, hard study session for Kevin this "break", so keep him in your prayers! We are also looking forward to going to the temple sometime! We haven't been able to go! We're pretty excited. I am also very excited that my best friend, Betsy, plans to stay over the break! Her and my first roommat, Libby, came over yesterday to see the apartment and drop off a card that Libby has been meaning to give me. It was fun talking about living in the dorms, and our adventures together. I am glad that we have stayed great friends since freshman year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yippee for your break!! The Dark Knight is VERY GOOD, just saw it and David says it is the best movie he has seen all year and all of last year! haha and Good luck studying for the OAT Kev!