Sunday, August 31, 2008
IM DONE!!!
Well I took the OAT. Did well....ok. I am happy with the scores and my buddies say it is good enough to get into a school next year. I just have to make sure I get my applications done soon and sent in and then hopefully get some interviews and perform well at the interviews. I got a 320 Academic Average, and a 320 total Science. My best section was the quantitative reasoning which really surprised me and I was really bummed that the biology section had a lot of physiology on it, which is a course I havent yet taken, so I had to guess on a lot of questions which ended up hurting my scores quite a bit. But all in all I am glad it is done and that I have a fairly good shot at getting into a school. Ellen and I are in Los Angeles right now hanging out with my family and having a great time. Saturday Ellen had Titos Taco's so now she is a "real" Wheat. Today was a normal sabbath day we went to church..... We didn't even have to go because we are on "vavation"...but we did it anyways. Then we played some games and rode bikes down to venice beach and had family dinner. The bike ride was a lot of fun. I was way scared for Ellen though because we were weaving our way through traffic between BMW's and Lexus's and i was so worried that she was going to bump into one of them and the driver would get ticked but she did very well. We took Venice Blvd down to the beach then we went south once we got there so she hasnt seen all the bong shops or muscle beach yet.....that will have to wait for wednesday. Well We will update this sometime with pictures so you can see what it looks like. Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations Kevin! We are so proud of you! Also way jealous that you guys have had Titos, are going to CLUB 33, and can have IN-n-OUT! Ahh that's some food a girl can't live without. And the whole "vacation" sabbath thing is so NOT true, don't let your bro David tell you otherwise, he is corrupting your mind! :)
There is just one amendment I need to make to your post, and while I think Ellen is a 'real' Wheat, she hasn't had El Taco Bravo yet.
It was so fun seeing you two and I am so proud of you and the hard work you have done! Have fun in LA! Love, MOM
Good job on your test and good luck with the interviews.
Post a Comment