Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Octoberfest!!!!
Fall is here, and I am getting excited for Halloween! Kevin and I are trying to buy tickets to the byu-idaho symphony. Every Halloween they have a fun concert full of scary music, and the orchestra get to dress up in halloween costumes. I have heard GREAT things every year, and they sell out before I have a chance at getting tickets! This is my last chance to go since Kevin and I will be graduating in April!!! I want to get tickets for the night before HAlloween so I can watch all the cute little kids trick or treat. I'm looking forward to seeing all the cute little kids dress up in their costumes this year since we're in a married ward! Kevin and I haven't quite thought of a costume for us...I don't think we will have to dress up anyway since we don't have plans that night anyway. However, my mother thought it would be funny to have Kevin dress up as Harry Potter and me as Hermione. I don't know how I would find the clothes to pull that off though. I don't really want to buy anything. If you have any other funny suggestions in case we do go to a Halloween Party, or have one...feel free to share! I love having a laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Fall!! I hope you guys get tickets that concert does sound cool. An idea for costumes...David and I once went to a ward party as Publishers Clearing House Winner and Host. I wore a bathrobe, slippers, and had my hair in curlers while carrying a big check. David wore a suit with a nametag we made and a few balloons. It was pretty easy and fun! I do like the Harry Potter idea too.
Dad and I copied Jen and David a couple of years ago. It was and easy fun idea. I like the Harry Potter idea. I am sure you could pretty much pull that off with what's already in your closet.
I think you could look in the Walmart Children's Costume section. I don't think it will be a problem to find a costume to fit, since you both are so ity-bity.
Post a Comment