Many of you may know of my obsession this year in politics, yet many of you may not. This year, like many, I have been very into the issues that face our country, and my religion! I am proud to be a member of the LDS church, and hold every part of what I believe in close to my heart. With the issues that are facing America, I am amazed at how blind some of our citizens can be. Yet, I am also amazed at the support we have from others of different faiths, who also value the importance of family in our day. I came across this awesome video and got the chills, because I know that as members of our church, we NEED to stand up for the values we believe in! I also thought it was interesting the the Prophet URGED us to vote for someone who would uphold the standards we have as a religion.
1 comment:
I loved that! CHills! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment