Students,
Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to continue teaching through the end of the semester. My last day in class will be on Wednesday, Oct. 15. After that, you will have a new teacher that will finish the semester with you. I apologize for this inconvenience but I can assure you that all of the teachers in the Math Department and well qualified to teach my classes for me. I appreciate all of your hard work this semester and I will be very sad to leave. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. If you have any late homework that has not been turned in, please get that to me before Wednesday so I can have the grade book updated for the new teachers. Please keep working hard and don’t let up so that the transition to a new teacher will be easier for everyone. We will continue to meet as a class and have regular homework assignments. Good luck to all of you. I love you and I will miss you.
Bro. Tyler
ps. this is not part of the email.....ellen doesnt want me to take away from her glory so reply to her post before you reply to mine, thanks
2 comments:
Interesting...wonder what happened and I hope it finishes out well.
PS I am still so happy for Ellen!!!
Let her live her GLORY STRONG :) oh and celebrate too!
PSS yeah..I know I have checked your blog twice today..I love blogs.
Congratulations Ellen, I replied to yours second Kevin!
Post a Comment