Saturday, January 3, 2009
Winter Semester 09
I was going to wait to write another post until we got home, but I realized that by the time we do get home, we might be too busy to write one!
We have enjoyed our Christmas break here in Colorado, and aren't looking forward to the busy semester. However, we are looking forward to getting home. It's always nice to go home to your own bed!
This break, we enjoyed playing games with my parents and my brother Scott and his wife, jentry. We also watched a great movie at the theater. We watched "Valkyrie", I highly recommend it. I have learned this year, that I truely love history.
We also went to the Zoo! It has been forever since I have been to the Denver Zoo!
The best part about this Christmas break, was visiting my grandparents! We enjoyed visiting with them and i finally got to show Kevin how delicious my grandpa's pickles are. He makes the BEST pickles EVER!!! I am going to learn how he makes them someday! After visiting, my grandparents came over and gave us our own jar of pickles! We have already gobbled them up!!!
Now that the break is about over, we face a very busy semester for the both of us. I am a little apprehensive about it knowing that I am taking a lot of classes. I'm starting to wonder what I was thinking. Kevin also has a dense load, and
I'm pretty sure we are not going to see a lot of each other. Here are is a list of some the classes I will be taking next semester.
*Time Management
*English 311
*Vocal Pedagogy
*Voice Lessons
*The Family
*Home and Family Management
*Collegiate Singers (They are supposed to go on tour next semester too!! Eeek)
*Practical Homemaking
*Tap Dance
As you can see, a lot of my classes are easy, fun classes...I had to have 120 credits to graduate, and I've already taken all of my other music requirements, so I picked fun, easy classes hoping that I won't be as stressed...but now I look at my list and think...I don't know how I'm going to do this and plan a Senior Recital! It's a good thing I'm taking a Time Management class I guess.
You may have read this before, but in case you didn't this is why I won't be blogging so much anymore. One of my New Years goals is to get straight A's again this semester. I want to get the highest GPA I can before I graduate!
Kevin's classes are very hard, plus he will be working this next semester in the Biology department...
Sorry if this is a depressing blog, I guess I am just a little worried for Wednesday! I'm so excited to graduate!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You two will do GREAT!! Don't stress too much and just take it one class and one day at a time! You will be done before you know it! WE MISS YOU!!
you do have a lot of classes, but most them are fun so it won't be so bad! but think only one more semester. im done and loving it. its the best feeling ever and that was totally me trying to get straight A's as well to raise my GPA. that's funny! well good luck! and im sure ill run into u sometime. oh and thats crazy we were both up in denver for christmas and we went to the zoo too!
Post a Comment