School has been pretty busy so far! I just found out that I have two more credits to take to officially graduate because the advising center miscalculated, so I have decided to walk this semester, and take the two credits as an online class in the summer. I am kind of bummed that I have to do that, but at least I don't have to take more than two credits and I can take whatever I want.
I have gotten ahead in all of my classes so far and am just trying to stay ahead so that i won't be completely stressed this semester. So far it's been good, I need to start getting on my senior recital though. I got into Collegiate Singer this semester, and love singing with such amazing people! It's been a blast. We should be going on tour after graduation to Alaska, and I am excited about that!
Tap dance has also been a blast. So far we have just practiced a warm-up routine, but today we learned our first dance step! It is so nice to go to class, listen to some good music and dance. Plus, I have gotten to know a lot of fun girls in the class, so it has been my favorite class so far. Today, I performed my warm-up routine for Kevin during dinner. It was fun, and we decided it would be fun to tape it so you can get a feel of how I am at tap dancing now, and then at the end of the semester we'll post another one! So don't laugh too hard...it IS a warm up so some of the things are a little nerdy, and don't pay attention to my hips. I didn't realize they were that big. Camera's don't lie...I better get into shape! Also, the very end of the video is a step I just learned today and added to the routine! It's really fun!
8 comments:
You are an amazing tapper. It will be so much fun to see the after video.
You are so cute, Ellen. Way to go. Tap dancing is so fun. I'm with you I love the fun music and having a good time. What are you thinking of doing for your recital? Are there language & time period requirements? Just curious. I'm sure it will be great!
How fun to take a tap class! I love the Coldplay song! Oh, and your hips do not look big...I don't know what you're talking about!
Can't wait to see the after video!
NIce! I love the tapping, and the foot wiggles! Way to go, getting into collegiate! We are proud of you.
Very cute.
Ellen you are adorable! Thanks for posting this I would love to take tap lessons. I am excited you get to go to Alaska! Summer is the best time to go. love ya
Brooke says she thinks you have a cute outfit. Just so you know!
Glad we don't live below you. Looks good though.
Post a Comment