Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OUR LAST MONTH :(

I know I haven't blogged much but I figured I would make a quick update!
This is our last month in Rexburg! We have missed this place a lot along with our friends! Right now we have been keeping busy packing/throwing away all the junk we have somehow accumulated throughout school. It is amazing what kinds of things we think we need and then once you realize your going to have to haul it across the country you don't need it anymore. Anyway, it's been a busy week since we got back from Seattle, and I better get back to throwing away stuff and packing. I have to finish some online classes too! Eeeek!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck!

Mimi Nowland said...

Good luck, we just made a cross country move ourselves. It truly is amazing the amount of stuff we own, isn't it?