Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're here!!!

We made it alive!!! I know it's been forever, but we just barely got internet today and we have been busy getting everything unpacked, and our apartment in order. We love our new apartment and the area is great! I feel safe enough to walk to the store myself if I had to.

The first couple of days we had some unusual weather (supposedly we had a hurricane and we drove through some of it our first day entering the state). Kevin loved listening to the thunder outside our bedroom window. So far, we love it here! The people are nice and very outgoing! My first day of relief society was so fun and I can't wait to get to know more of the people in our ward.

Other than that, we have just been unpacking and stuff...so I will update you with more pictures later. For now, you will just get this one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the grassy field! You two are so cute. Have fun getting settled, we will see you in a WEEK!!

We'll send Tyler to visit and do your laundry too.

Elaine said...

I'm so glad you're loving Pennsylvania! I miss it so much. Especially the trees. The big old trees... What stake are you guys in? My family is in the Valley Forge Stake.