Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our Family Pictures!

Now that we have pretty much unpacked, I can finally write about what has been going on. Before we moved, Kevin and I really wanted to get some pictures taken. We never really had any engagement pictures and we thought it would be nice to just have some pictures of just us before we start our family.

Fortunately, Brandon Bishop, a great friend of ours in our ward from Rexburg offered to take some pictures for us and he did an amazing job. We had a lot of fun taking these! Here are some of the pictures that Brandon took!


(Wheat fields of Idaho!)













We are so pleased with them and can't wait to put some of them up in our new apartment! Thanks Brandon!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

We LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! Brandon did a phenomenal job! I have always wanted a family picture in a wheat field. You two are so cute and so in love!

Elaine said...

These are so cute! I especially love the last one.... Great pictures!

Joci said...

You two are adorable!!!!!! These pictures makes me miss you! I hope Philly is awesome! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing! What a beautiful couple you two make!

Our Happy Family said...

My pleasure! Ruth and I love you guys and would do nearly anything for you. We hope you have a great time in Pennslyvania.
You are both missed very much. Of course, Sisily misses Kevin the most!

Our Happy Family said...

By the way, if any of your Rexburg friends are looking for pics send them to brandonscustomimagesblog.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

These are beautiful! What a cute couple. You guys look great.

Stephanie said...

Very cute pictures!! Grant and I need to do the same since we really did not get engagement pictures either.

Laura said...

These are AWESOME! Some of the best pictures I've ever seen.

Robert Wheat said...

looks great! I love the wheat fields picture.

Stacey said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love that last one!

Joci said...

Hey! about voice lessons... I have only taught one girl and I have to go to her house. It's kinda hard that way, but it's been fun. I charge about $15/ half hour. (you could probably get away with charging more. I would talk it up in your ward! That's a good way, or advertise on Philly's craigslist. I don't really know what I'm doing either, I just learn as I go! We miss you! Good luck starting a studio!

Mike and Kelly said...

Cute pictures! Your hair looks great!

Denise said...

I LOVE these pictures. It's been a while since I have checked anyone blog with all the running around we have been doing! It was wonderful seeing you, can't wait to see you again soon! Love ya!!!