Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Shore, Downtown, Lauren's wedding, White Coat!!

Since we have moved here, life couldn't be busier!


We went to the SHORE in Atlantic city! We were going to go to Ocean City, but it was a Saturday and traffic going there was pretty bad. So we went to the next best thing and it was SO fun! Kevin and I enjoyed having sand between our toes and warm ocean water!!! The best part is it's only an hour away!!!


This is an awesome mall downtown!


We took a trip downtown to see the Liberty Bell and Independance Hall!








Lauren's wedding was a blast! We had so much fun visiting with family. We sure miss them!









Kevin's white coat ceremony was kind of a bummer for me...They wouldn't let any parents, wives, or any sort of family member go in and watch!!! Kevin was ticked off at first (I was bummed too!), but in the end it was probably a good thing because one of the speakers ended up talking about health care! Touchy subject!




The only other LDS member in Kevin's class that we know of!

6 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

Oh how fun! It sounds like you guys are enjoying your new home! I am glad you guys are doing well!

Laura said...

Wow, look at all the fun you're having!

I went to Adam's white coat ceremony, and it was pretty boring. Another reason to not feel too bad about missing it.

Melarie Wheat said...

why do they even make it a ceremony if no one else can attend?? good luck in school Kevin!

Denise said...

Hope you have a wonderul time in School. Good Luck sweetie! Love, MOM

Jentry said...

I love your new hair cut!

Christa and Marcus said...

You guys are SO lucky to have a beach so nearby! That looks like a really fun trip and congrats on the white coat ceremony!