Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update

The leaves are starting to change, and I am SO excited! I have heard so much about how beautiful the falls are here, and I can't wait to see it...I am a little worried though that it might snow soon causing all the leaves to fall before I get to see them change completely though! I will NOT be happy if this happens...I have been waiting very patiently (which is a great feat for me).


I looked out our bedroom window one morning, and was surprised at the change that seemed to occur over night! I love the orange leaves here...

I also made my first pumpkin pie and made some friends with other LDS optometry wives. One of them gave me some information about some jobs and I am waiting to hear back from them now!


It took all of my self control to not eat all of this!

Other than that...Kevin is studying like crazy for the many tests that seem to pop up every other day. I certainly miss seeing him, but am proud of his hard efforts toward school! Hopefully my next post will be a little more interesting...maybe I'll have a job by then!

2 comments:

Mimi Nowland said...

I love east coast falls, I am glad that it has finally arrived. I hope things with the job search pick up soon. How far from DC are you guys?

Denise said...

I love pumpkin pie, it's so very fall when we start cooking with pumpkins. I was thinking we need at least 4 pumpkin pies at the holidays. what do you think? Love ya