
This is going to sound weird but, I miss this kids book! It was one of my favorites when I was a little girl and a couple of weeks ago something caused me to remember it and I have thinking about that book ever since.
It's about a Rottweiler named Carl, that takes care of a baby while the mother does some shopping! What a BRAVE momma!

It was a funny book, and I think I will buy it when we have kids...along with the BFG, Witches, The Giving Tree, The True story of the 3 little pigs, and another long list of classics! And...maybe Grimms Fairytales. My sisters used to read that to me and David sometimes. They are pretty scary but David and I loved it!
What were some of your favorite books when you were a kid?
5 comments:
I cant even chose a favorite childrens book, there are too many good ones!! I do love the giving tree...and one of my new favorites.. What color is Your Underwear!!!
ps. i dont like the name carl!
The Very Hungry Catepillar, Goodnight Moon, Madeleine, Corduroy, Amelia Bedelia, , Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, AH so many! Now you made me want to go to the bookstore.
I loved Amelia Bedelia too! And that fish book where her scales were sparkly!
Oh I remember the fish book too! Man, what was the name of that book?!
THESE were MY favorite books too! MY parents still have them at their house! It took me until I was like 10 to realize that the story my dad would read me changed every time. I love love love them!
Post a Comment