Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HEAT WAVE!

This past week and a half we have been having a heat wave! Going outside to just play, or go on a walk has been unbearable! Luckily, Kevin and I have been going to our complex pool a lot lately, and I was able to go to the Beach with the cute little boy I nanny and a friend in the ward the other day so we wouldn't be stuck inside all the time! I am excited that the weather is going to start cooling off again though! I hate it when my hair sticks to my face!


Sorry, I haven't continued my story on New York! It's been pretty busy here! I have to plan for a YW lesson, an activity (which won't be too hard because we are just learning how to lead the music), we're having a girls night tonight, and my parents are coming in town Friday! So, it may not be happening anytime soon!

No comments: