Ever since I moved here to Philadelphia, I have been having all sorts of problems with my computer or accounts online. Today, I woke up to check an account that I use for geneology and as a voice lesson contact email. Google reported to me that someone had accessed my email from Nigeria! I am SOOOOO sick of virus's and people hacking into my computer or online accounts! It makes me glad I deleted facebook, because it gives me one less thing to worry about every time I get on the computer!
Anyway, I just wanted to vent out my frustrations on my blog.
P.S. I just don't get why someone would want to send a virus to a mass amount of people. Is that really all they live for? Making people frustrated and upset? Sometimes I can't help but think that this world we live in is sad an pathetic.
Consider this a reminder to protect your computer and make sure your email accounts don't have any huge valuable information sitting around. Print it off and delete it if it is important!
2 comments:
I am so sorry Ellen!
But I love the new blog look. :)
Ellen i am sorry about that stupid hacker! what a loser. And like you i dont even see why somebody would go out of their way to just mess up somebody's computer, like it benefits them. I am sorry! go eat some icecream to feel better! Haggan Daz pineapple coconut, and think of me! :) yeah, that will make you feel better! hehe. love you!
Post a Comment