Monday, July 12, 2010

If I still had facebook...

this is what some of my status's might say...

Saturday's

*Ellen Claire Wheat- came home from Palmyra with a note that read " You're kitchen had a back up drain. Roto Rooter is coming. Don't use the kitchen sink or dishwasher."

Sunday's

*Ellen Claire Wheat- wishes she could cook something in her kitchen without having to do dishes in the bathtub.

Monday's

*Ellen Claire Wheat- We're getting a new dishwasher, but there are still huge mounds in our den. I was also told to throw away a rug I got as a wedding present from my sister from Turkey. I tried to clean it out the best I could, but it still smells like trash.

*Ellen Claire Wheat- I'm hungry. Guess we are going out to eat.

*Ellen Claire Wheat- Sometimes I just want to cry!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry Ellen. I would have disliked this status if I knew how to actually work facebook. I hope you can save your rug.

Joy Boggess said...

oh no ellen! i can't help but laugh at your post though, you are hilarious! that was a cute way of telling us all what has happened! i have never gone without a dishwasher or sink, but i still know that would SUCK! and if i'm thinking of the right rug, that was adorable, and now i am sad that it's ruined! take a picture before you throw it out if you do!

mckenzie said...

dang!!! I am so sorry!

teresa said...

aw, bummer! i'm so sorry to hear about that, specially the rug! but if it's any consolation at all, that was a really cute way to post it.

Noelle said...

I'm sorry Ellen! That is terrible about the rug :(

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

Ellen, Im sorry your kitchen is a mess! and i hope you can save your rug! But on a happier note, this is a creative post, i like the status thing!! I just love you, i hope you know.

Shilo and Betsy said...

I don't have a dishwasher either. But I've never had to do my dishes in the bathtub. Sorry you are not having fun :(

Joci said...

Oh no, oh no, oh no! I wish I was there to wisk you away to my messy kitchen and treat you to mac and cheese or ramen (our regular delicacies!) Hope it improves soon! Love your guts!