Saturday, July 24, 2010

Maryland

After our fourth of July festivities, My parents, Kevin, and I headed to Maryland to see my sister and her family!

Mostly...we did this...

I love Kevin's face in this picture, he had just awoken from a deep sleep. For some reason that happens a lot when we are at Emily's.




Wrestling Liam.


Rowan flying on his broom! Hahaha!

Rowan eating his ice cream.

Blythe at her swim lesson!

We also played a game called "The Great Dalmuti". It's pretty much like "Scum". The best part was, I won almost every single time. I was AWESOME at this game! I always went from being the lesser peon to the Great Dalmuti in one turn! We played this game at least two nights in a row (maybe three) and I always won! I need to find this game and buy it because I usually lose in almost every game I play!

Anyway, we had a great time playing with the kids and can't wait to see them again sometime! They are so well behaved and fun to be with! We love having family close by!

2 comments:

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

Ellen you never lose, have you forgotten about guess who and what you do??

Joy Boggess said...

yay ellen! and yes that doesn't surprise me at all that you won all the time. you always smoked us in college. and i cannot believe how blythe, liam, and rowan have grown! they are getting so big!