Monday, May 16, 2011

Cookies


Our JUMBO CHOCOLATE COOKIES!

We got our cookies done this week! It went really well. I didn't break anything this time, and there were no injuries, so in my head...that's a success!

(Sorry, it's bad quality...I used my camera phone)

We also had 4 girls come this time, and we had a lot of fun together! I wish they would all come to more activities together because they are SO fun! They were also extremely helpful! And I am amazed at their self discipline. Not once did they even try to eat any cookie dough! I however, had a couple of bites!


(And this is the picture of how they looked afterwards! I didn't take the picture, but it literally looked the same because I got the recipe from the photographer! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for a successful round 2! Those cookies do look delicious, I think I need your recipe! Well I also need a working oven. :)

Jaymie and Justin said...

I wish my pictures turned out better, but Justin had used the camera last on a weird setting, so they all turned out blurry.