Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good week


Its been a good week so far!

* I finally got my hair cut (haven't had it cut since last december)

* Running has been pretty good!

* I got our Den mostly packed (might finish is up today if Kevin brings home more small boxes for me).

* We have an appointment with a new doctor tomorrow and I am kind of excited!

*No mutual tomorrow because of Stake Swim activity on Saturday

* Friday we're FINALLY going to the beach (we haven't gone all summer because Kevin's clinic schedule has been ridiculous!)

* I started planning YW in excellence and am getting excited for it!

So that pretty much sums up the week for me! I am excited for the rest of it obviously! And since my blog has been pretty boring lately, because I don't post pictures...here is a random one! :)


These are two of my YW! Aren't they gorgeous? This was at a Special Olympics Activity!

1 comment:

Jaymie and Justin said...

I didn't know you had an appointment with this new doctor. That's exciting!