Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh Blogging...

I am so not good at the blogging thing lately. This summer has proven to be one of the busiest summers I have had in my life. Here is a list of things I've been up to not in order this summer...

1.) We had two over night youth conferences I had to go to.

2.) Girls Camp fundraising

3.) Getting the girls ready for girls camp and making sure they have everything they need

4.) Trying to figure out our living situation for the last part of this year since our lease is almost up.

5.) I have been training to run in a half marathon (I haven't signed up officially yet...but may soon!)

6.) Spending any moment I have with Kevin. It's precious time since I don't get a lot of it.

7.) Transitioning Laurels

8.) Trying to get my PP done before we leave

9.) Trying to keep up with my messy apartment

10.) work (which is actually my more relaxing part of the day, because the kid I watch is so cute)

11.) Stressing out about when Kevin and I could go see a new doctor. I finally have an appointment!

12.) Trying to work with our insurance company to help us not get royally screwed by a guy I got in a fender bender with. That's another stressful story!

So...its been crazy busy, but it's almost over...I'm looking more forward to those externships everyday. It will be nice to not have as many responsibilities!

On monday Girls Camp will start, and I am so glad to have that over with. Kevin will be leaving for El Salvador next week, and I am going to give myself a break by going to visit my sister in Maryland! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Sierra Charsely said...

Holy Cow Ellen! Cool it! Im glad your taking a break. you deserve it!

Annalisa said...

I miss you so much! So you've been training still huh? I'm impressed. You poor girl, you're having to take on YW while we're all out of town. I hope you enjoy your well deserved break.