Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shenandoah National Park

A couple of weeks ago, Kevin and I went to visit family in Virginia. The first thing we did was make a quick temple trip! It was much needed, and I am so happy we were able to go!

I probably have a dozen pictures of me in front of this temple from living here. I can't help it! It's gorgeous! Now if only there had been someone walking around to take a picture of both of us.



After the temple, Kevin went to visit with the dr. he is going to externship with, and the girls went out to lunch. The next day we went to Shenandoah National Park to look at the pretty fall leaves! Of course, we do not have a good camera and only have our phones to take pictures so we didn't get to many pics of the gorgeous leaves! :( But this is what I do have!










Pretty huh? This weekend, we are going to get some pictures taken around philly and the beautiful foilage here! I can't wait! I am going to miss the gorgeous falls we have here!

3 comments:

Jaymie and Justin said...

I love the temple all lit up like that! Very pretty pictures :)

Sierra Charsely said...

Ellen you look Beautiful!!! I love your jacket!! Im glad your having fun!

Raquel said...

You look like you stepped out of a JCrew mag. in your photos! Good work!