Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm going to miss these girls!

Last week we had a Pie/ Fall Food Girls night! I'm so sad that this was one of my last girls nights! I'm going to miss our fun chats. It's sad thinking I may not have friends for a year and a half...I've been soaking up every minute I have while I can!

This wasn't all the girls. We didn't take this picture till later in the night and some of the girls had already left! Hopefully, I will be able to get one with more of the girls before we leave!



2 comments:

Jaymie and Justin said...

I know! I am so sad

The Petersons said...

I feel like the second picture totally looks like a high school sports team picture. Ha!

We're going to miss you too! Just take comfort in the fact that in like two years, all of those people will be gone too!